lemon curd trifles
- 1½ cups (375ml) single (pouring) cream
- 2 tablespoons icing (confectioner’s) sugar, sifted
- ½ cup (175g) store-bought lemon curd
- store-bought almond biscotti, to serve
- Whip the cream and icing sugar until soft peaks form and divide between two bowls. Gently fold the lemon curd into one bowl of cream.
- Divide half the lemon cream between 4 x 1-cup-capacity (250ml) glasses. Top with half the plain cream and repeat the layering, finishing with the plain cream.
- Serve with almond biscotti. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.