pâté and caramelised onion fingers
- 1 loaf white bread, crusts removed
- ½ cup store-bought chicken liver pâté
- ½ cup (140g) store-bought caramelised onion relish
- 40g unsalted butter, softened
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- cornichons, to serve
- Slice the bread equally into 6 horizontal slices.
- Place the pâté in a bowl and use a spatula to soften.
- Spread 1 slice of bread with half the pâté. Top with another slice of bread and spread with half the caramelised onion. Sandwich with a third slice of bread, brush both sides of the sandwich with butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Heat a char-grill pan over medium heat and cook each sandwich for 30 seconds–1 minute each side or until golden. Cut each sandwich into 7 fingers and serve with cornichons. Makes 14.
There are no comments for this entry yet.