pink grapefruit vodka popsicles
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 1 pink grapefruit, halved and thinly sliced
- ¼ cup (60ml) vodka
- 1½ cups (375ml) pink or ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon caster (superfine) sugar
- Divide the lime and grapefruit between 8 x ⅓-cup-capacity (80ml) popsicle moulds.
- Place the vodka, grapefruit juice and sugar in a jug and whisk to combine.
- Divide between moulds, cover with aluminium foil and insert popsicle sticks. Freeze for 3–4 hours or until frozen. Makes 8.
There are no comments for this entry yet.