- 12 wonton wrappers
- vegetable oil, for brushing
- ¼ cup (60g) sour cream
- 180g sliced smoked salmon
- chervil sprigs, lemon juice and cracked black pepper, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Place the wonton wrappers on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Brush with vegetable oil and bake for 7–8 minutes or until crisp and light golden. Allow to cool completely on the tray.
- Divide the sour cream between the wontons and top with the sliced smoked salmon and chervil. Sprinkle with lemon juice and pepper to serve. Makes 12.
There are no comments for this entry yet.