sriracha, honey and sesame beef skewers
- ¼ cup (60ml) sriracha chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons black sesame seeds,
plus extra to serve
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 1kg beef rump, cut into 4cm cubes
- Place the sriracha, honey, sesame oil, sesame seeds, salt and pepper in a large bowl and mix to combine. Add the beef, toss to coat and set aside for 15 minutes to marinate.
- Heat a char-grill pan or barbecue over high heat. Thread the beef onto 8 skewers and cook for 6–8 minutes, turning occasionally. Sprinkle with extra sesame seeds to serve. Serves 4.
Serve the skewers with steamed jasmine rice and your favourite Asian greens – we have used pak choy.
There are no comments for this entry yet.