ginger and date tiramisu
- 12 ginger biscuits, crushed
- 1 cup (280g) plain (natural) yoghurt
- 1 cup (250ml) espresso
- ½ cup (125ml) maple syrup
- 12 fresh dates, pitted
- ¾ cup (180ml) maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
- To make the coffee syrup, place the coffee and maple syrup in a saucepan over high heat and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 10–12 minutes or until thickened and syrupy. Refrigerate until chilled.
- To make the date caramel, place the dates and maple syrup in a food processor and process for 2–3 minutes or until smooth and well combined. Add the water and mix until combined.
- Sprinkle the biscuits into the base of 6 glasses and layer with the yoghurt, coffee syrup and caramel, finishing with the yoghurt and biscuits. Makes 6.
There are no comments for this entry yet.