summer fruit and quinoa crumble
- 1 cup (150g) frozen raspberries
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 2 nectarines, sliced
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, split and seeds scraped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- vanilla yoghurt, to serve
- 1 cup (190g) cooked white quinoa+
- ¼ cup (20g) shredded coconut
- ¼ cup (35g) brown rice flour
- ½ cup (110g) coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon lightly flavoured extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Place the raspberries, peaches,nectarines, coconut sugar, vanilla bean and seeds, and the lemon juice in a 2-litre-capacity baking dish and toss to coat.
- To make the quinoa crumble, place the quinoa, coconut, flour, sugar and oil in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Sprinkle the crumble mixture over the fruit and bake for 15–20 minutes or until golden and crisp. Serve with the yoghurt. Serves 4.
+ ½ cup (100g) uncooked quinoa gives 1½ cups cooked quinoa.
There are no comments for this entry yet.