quinoa and cauliflower salad
- 1 small (1kg) cauliflower, trimmed and cut into florets
- 3 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- ¼ cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 1½ cups (285g) cooked quinoa
- ⅓ cup (45g) hazelnuts, toasted and chopped
- 2 tablespoons currants
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place the cauliflower and garlic on a large tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the oil and sprinkle with the salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes or until the cauliflower is golden brown and cooked through.
- Transfer to a large bowl and add the quinoa, hazelnuts, currants and mint and toss to combine. Place the lemon juice, honey and remaining oil in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Drizzle over the salad to serve. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.