smoked paprika and chilli steaks
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 x 100g beef minute (sirloin) steaks
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- finely chopped parsley leaves, to serve
- lemon wedges, to serve
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Sprinkle the steaks with salt and pepper and cook, in batches, for 1–2 minutes each side. Set aside and keep warm. Add the garlic, chilli and paprika to the pan and cook for 1 minute. Drizzle the steaks with the paprika oil and top with parsley and lemon to serve. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.