spinach, feta and dill hummus with pine nuts
- 400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups (50g) baby spinach leaves, blanched and drained
- 1 cup (200g) marinated feta, drained
- ¼ cup (40g) pine nuts, toasted, plus extra, chopped, to serve
- ¼ cup dill sprigs, plus extra, chopped, to serve
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil and grissini sticks, to serve
- Place the chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice, spinach, feta, pine nuts, dill, salt and pepper in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Place on a serving plate and sprinkle with extra dill, pine nuts and pepper. Drizzle with oil and serve with grissini. Makes 1½ cups.
There are no comments for this entry yet.