horseradish and crème fraîche oysters
- ¼ cup (60g) crème fraîche
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- sea salt flakes
- 12 oysters, freshly shucked
- black salt flakes (optional), to serve
- salmon roe and chervil leaves, to serve
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh horseradish
- Place the crème fraîche, lemon juice and a sprinkle of salt in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Place the oysters on plates sprinkled with black salt, if using. Spoon the crème fraîche mixture onto the oysters and top with the salmon roe and chervil.
- Serve with the fresh horseradish. Makes 12.
There are no comments for this entry yet.