Internship – Graphic Designer
donna hay have an opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate individual to join their creative and dedicated team as an intern, two days a week for three months.
This role is your chance to acquire valuable hands-on experience at a premium brand and further develop your design skills as you assist the designers on tasks including product packaging, social and digital editorial images and marketing collateral.
The successful candidate must be self-motivated, have the ability to manage multiple projects autonomously, have a positive attitude and excellent attention to detail.
Job tasks and responsibilities
· Create new or update existing artwork for product packaging, social media, email marketing and point of sale material across the donna hay brand portfolio.
· Take and follow direction and/or design briefs but also use initiative.
· Upload images and content into the CMS and email marketing platforms.
· This role will suit a final year student or recent graduate in Graphic Design or Visual Communications
Skills and experience
• Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite CS6 (In particular InDesign and Photoshop).
• Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritise and meet deadlines under pressure.
• Strong design and typography skills with an interest and understanding of web design.
• Experience working with a Mac.
• Experience with content management systems is favourable
• Experience with MailChimp is favourable
This flexible internship role is offered for a minimum 3 month period with the possibility to extend.
If you would like to gain experience designing for a dynamic, creative brand, apply now with a CV, covering letter and PDF of your best work to and paste the job title in the subject line: Internship – Graphic Designer