chicken waldorf salad
- 1 green apple, cored and very thinly sliced
- 1 bulb fennel, very thinly sliced
- 1 stalk of celery, sliced with a vegetable peeler
- 1 cup (160g) shredded cooked chicken
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 40g butter
- ⅓ cup (35g) walnuts
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Combine the apple, fennel, celery, chicken, salt and pepper on a serving plate.
- To make the dressing, melt the butter in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the walnuts, sugar and vinegar and simmer until slightly thickened.
- Spoon the warm dressing over the salad to serve. Serves 2
There are no comments for this entry yet.