cacao, date and dandelion tea smoothie
- 3 teaspoons instant dandelion tea+
- 1 cup (250ml) boiling water
- 6 fresh dates, pitted
- 3 teaspoons raw cacao powder++
- 3 cups (750ml) almond milk
- 1 cup ice
- Place the tea and boiling water in a heatproof jug, stir to combine and set aside to steep and cool. Place the cooled tea, dates, cacao, milk and ice in a blender and blend until smooth. Makes 1 litre.
+ High in vitamins and minerals, dandelion tea is also known to aid digestion. Find it in the health food aisle of the supermarket.
++ Raw cacao powder is high in minerals and antioxidants. Find it at specialty food and health food stores.
There are no comments for this entry yet.