with maple syrup
- 2 cups (300g) plain (all-purpose) flour, sifted
- 3 teaspoons baking powder, sifted
- ½ cup (110g) caster (superfine) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2¼ cups (560ml) milk
- 75g unsalted butter, melted
- ¾ cup (115g) frozen blueberries
- fresh blueberries, to serve
- maple syrup, to serve
- icing (confectioner’s) sugar, for dusting
- Place the flour, baking powder and sugar in a bowl and make a well in the centre. Combine the eggs, milk and butter, gradually pour into the well and whisk until smooth. Stir in the frozen blueberries.
- Heat a lightly greased non-stick frying pan over low heat. Cook ¼ cups of the pancake mixture for 2 minutes or until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip and cook for a further 1−2 minutes or until light golden. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Stack the pancakes, top with the fresh blueberries, pour over the maple syrup and dust with icing sugar to serve. Makes 16.
There are no comments for this entry yet.