choc-nut and chia seed slice
- 2 cups (320g) brazil nuts,
- 1 cup puffed millet+
- ½ cup (80g) pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- ¼ cup (50g) black chia seeds
- 50g 70% dark chocolate,
- ¼ cup (90g) honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
- Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F). Place the nuts, millet, pepitas, chia, chocolate, honey and vanilla in a large bowl and mix well to combine.
- Press the mixture into a 20cm square cake tin lined with non-stick baking paper. Cook for 30–35 minutes or until golden.
- Refrigerate until completely cooled. Slice into 2.5cm x 5cm logs to serve. Makes 32.
+ Find puffed millet in health food stores.
+This slice will keep refrigerated in an airtight container for up to one week.
There are no comments for this entry yet.