zucchini, cheese and pasta slice
- 1½ cups (135g) small pasta
- 3 medium zucchini, grated
- 1 cup (200g) ricotta
- 1 cup (120g) grated cheddar
- ¼ cup (60ml) vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup (150g) self-raising flour
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- ¼ cup (30g) grated cheddar, extra, for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Cook the pasta in salted boiling water for 8 minutes or until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Place the pasta, zucchini, ricotta, cheddar, oil, eggs, flour, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well to combine. Spoon into a lightly greased 20cm x 30cm tin lined with non-stick baking paper. Sprinkle with the extra cheddar and bake for 35–40 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Cool and cut into squares to serve. Serves 8–10.
There are no comments for this entry yet.