chilli tuna pasta
- 500g spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup (50g) capers, drained
- 400g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ¼ cup (60ml) red wine vinegar
- 2 x 185g cans chilli-flavoured tuna, drained
- 3 cups flat-leaf parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- ⅓ cup (80ml) lemon juice
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 8–10 minutes or until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until lightly browned. Add the capers and cook for a further 1 minute.
- Add the pasta, tomato, vinegar, tuna, parsley, lemon zest, salt and pepper and toss to combine. Divide between serving bowls and drizzle with the lemon juice and extra olive oil to serve. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.